s are devoid of sebaceous glands and tend to dry out. When this happens you feel stretching and burning in the lips area. At this point, we may want to start hiding our lips and not feeling confident. So how do you avoid dryness first?
- Don’t lick your lips. By licking your lips you dry them even more. Because saliva evaporates quickly, it becomes even drier than before after losing.
- Avoid fragrances in balms. Applying delicious lip balms makes you tempted to cut them off. While fragrant lip balms may look fun, they can cause dry mouth, which is not at all fun.
- Use sunscreen lip creams. If you plan to spend the day in the sun, use a lip balm with sunscreen. This will help protect your lips from burning, which can lead to dryness and peeling of the lips.
- Avoid cold air that can dry your lips. Covering your lips with a scarf can protect you from choking when you go to low temperatures.
- Use more water. The weather tends to change seasonally, so when the outdoors is dry, keep the humidity at home. Also, drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration, which can dry the skin and lips.
- Use lip masks. If your skin is extremely problematic, use quality remedies that help you get rid of peeling, or at least effectively reduce it.
Take care of your lips as this is one of the most beautiful parts of your face. People pay attention to them after the first meeting. Therefore, trust yourself and communicate courageously with others without thinking of cracking and itchy lips.